maandag 10 mei 2010

One.


I don't need a boyfriend. I don't need a boyfriend.
It's all in my head, you know. Whenever I feel I'm losing someone, I act like I don't need them. It's pretty annoying, because it doesn't make me feel better. I think it even makes me feel worse.

So today was a pretty usual day. I woke up early, light up a sigaret while cycling to school, be in school for two hours, realise that I'm getting paranoid with all those idiots around me, and skip the next 5 classes. It happens all the time and still my parents don't notice. Or they act like they don't notice.

I spent the rest of the day on buying a guitar, meeting up with friends and weeping because my boyfriend is an ass. I'm so pissed right now, but I feel also like crying. I already know which one will overpower the other.

Because you're not mad. You want to be, but you just can't. And when you talk about him, your eyes still sparkle.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Volgers